1st Pacers & Racers -
Asics Racing Team (men) 9 points*
2nd Audubon Running Club -
3rd Pacers & Racers -
Asics Racing Team (women) 46 points
HERE to view the entire Papa John's Team Challenge
*2013 LOUISVILLE TRIPLE CROWN OF RUNNING TEAM CHALLENGE WINNERS!
We are pleased to again offer the 2013 Louisville Triple Crown Team Challenges, presented by Sun Tan City! The Triple Crown Team Challenge will also be open to any 3 – 5 person team. Your team can choose to participate in any individual or all 3 races. We are also adding a Triple Crown Team Challenge Award for any team that wins all three races. You will not only compete for team awards; each team member is also eligible for an individual time and awards!
Come represent your organization and compete to display the Anthem 5K Fitness Classic, Rodes City Run 10K, Papa John's 10 Miler, or Louisville Triple Crown of Running Team Challenge trophy.
• Teams will consist of three (3) to five (5) members.
• Each team member must be registered for the race. This form only serves as a
• Teams must be registered by the deadlines for each race. Deadlines for each race are listed below. In order to be eligible for the Team Challenge Triple Crown Award, the same team members must run each race.
• Each team must assign a team captain.
• Chip time will be used to determine finish times.
• Each team challenge member will receive a finish score based on their order of finish among all team challenge participants in the race. For example: 1st place will be awarded 1 point, 2nd place will be awarded 2 points, and so on for all team challenge finishers. A team’s final score will be the combined total of the three (3) lowest finish scores of team members. The team with the lowest score will be crowned the Team Challenge Champions for that race.
• At least 3 team members must finish the race to be eligible for team awards.
• The top three (3) teams will receive awards for each race.
• Participants can only compete for one team.
• Each team challenge member will receive a finish score based on their order of
finish among all team challenge participants. For example: 1st place will be awarded
1 point, 2nd place will be awarded 2 points, and so on for all team challenge
• A team’s final score will be the combined total of the three (3) lowest finish scores of team members.
• The team with the lowest score will be crowned the Team Challenge
Champions for that race.
• Awards will be given to the top three (3) finishing teams.
• All three Louisville Triple Crown races: February, 25, 2013 - To be eligible for
the Triple Crown Team Awards, the team must be registered by this deadline.
• Anthem 5k Fitness Classic: February 25, 2013
• Rodes City Run 10K: March 11, 2013
• Papa John’s 10 Miler: March 25, 2013
• Each individual on a team should register for each individual race, or the Triple Crown for all 3 events, and the team captain should include all team members on the Team Registration Form (provided for download below).
• CLICK HERE to download the Team Challenge Registration Form*.
• CLICK HERE to download information on the Team Challenge*.